Travel with Aging Parents hitting the one year mark this month! I was a bit nostalgic and rolled through all 131 blogs from the past year and identified my Top 9 posts. In no particular order:
- essay on taj mahal https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/how-do-i-write-a-number-in-scientific-notation/21/ personal and professional development essay cheap online viagra india levitra billington heights top mba essay writing service gb viagra for gay programming on purpose essays on software design download viagra online overnight delivery college papers for free https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/homework-answer-help/27/ https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/buy-pattern-paper-online-india/6/ go customwritting see url see https://ncappa.org/term/how-to-design-a-business-plan-step-by-step/4/ see https://scentsyblog.com/inspiration/cialis-red-capsule/94/ inability to ejaculate on viagra essay about the film titanic case study general guidelines abstract thesis format order dissertation binding http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/article-analysis-essay-help/53/ quit smoking essay popular mba report examples how to make a bibliography for an essay viagra prescriptions charlotte nc levitra callao best home work writers for hire au here Top 10 Reasons to Travel with your Aging Parents – The inspiration for why I started this blog!
- Letting Go of Emotional Baggage – After 20+ years of traveling with my Mom, I still reread this post before we travel together. It’s hard to travel with anyone, let alone a family member. This post gives me inspiration that we’re gonna have a fabulous vacation!
- Travel Resolutions for the New Year – I offer four easy goals to spice up your life through travel. Take a peek!
- Chiang Mai, Thailand trip – Of all the trips I’ve taken with Mom, this vacation was one of my favorites. Between the elephant kissing mom, petting tigers or the fish pedicure, it was really a trip of firsts. Awesome time!
- Wheelchair Friendly Cities – I have a deeper appreciation for the challenges of getting around in a wheelchair now that Mom uses one (even part-time). Check out my reviews of Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Washington DC and the National Parks.
- Peeps Take Manhattan! – What can I say – I love me some Peeps!
- Mom at the Indianapolis Children’s Museum – It’s OK to be a kid again!
- A Journey to Normandy – Deb Wood’s trip with her father and uncle to Normandy in remembrance of her uncle Frank, a paratrooper who participated in the D-Day landing (and died three weeks later) is incredible moving. Deb is an inspiration to me (and a reminder of why this blog is important).
- Reviews of Ultraviolet (part 1 and part 2) – My favorite restaurant experience EVER. I still dream about that evening!
Here’s to our next year together!