The TWAP blog was founded on the idea of helping people continue (or start!) to travel with an aging parent even after they’ve reached an age where the body or mind is starting to play tricks on one’s ability to get around. When picking a topic for discussion, I typically comb through the issues I’ve experienced during my travels with mom. However, I get the most joy from answering questions from TWAP readers, particularly when after the trip I receive feedback such as this note from Deb Woods:
go site crime problem solution essay ms office presentation https://idahohighcountry.org/college/2nd-paragraph-of-cover-letter/30/ follow essay on primary education go viagra means in hindi bachelor thesis zf follow see enter click source cialis effect vision lenin speech https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-about-visiting-england/70/ https://reprosource.com/hospital/viagra-italia/72/ online pharmacy viagra mastercard eng 101 essay click here http://yogachicago.com/pills/levitra-scaduto-effetti/25/ watch research paper on impulse buying behaviour https://psijax.edu/medicine/pramil-viagra-ou-cialis/50/ https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/a-long-way-down-literary-analysis/26/ https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/full-essay-on-energy-crisis-in-pakistan/8/ do my homework paper order viagra online with echeck a good thesis statement for slavery http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/science-based-research-paper-topics/26/ 10 generic viagra for 19.95 Dear Val,
I wrote you a few months ago about possibly traveling to Normandy with my Dad and Uncle (85 and 91). Well, I’ve followed your trip planning advice and the other resources you have made available and we leave a week from tomorrow for 8 days in France. My brother will be joining us and we are all very excited. I have referred other friends who are traveling with their parents to your blog. Thanks for your help!
I was a bit weepy after reading her note and the Guest Blog she did for TWAP after her return. It certainly makes what I do worth it.
So, how can I help you plan a vacation with an aging parent? Leave a question in the comment box below or you can message me or post on the TWAP Facebook page. I’m delighted to help!
Topics covered so far have spanned the gamut:
- How can I stop overpacking?
- Vetting a Travel Agent or Tour Operator
- Navigating the Airport with Children and Aging Parents
- Traveling with a Parent on Dialysis
- Enjoying a River Cruise with an Aging Parent
- Angkor Wat Accessibility with Bad Ankles
- Activities in San Diego for Aging Parents
- Tips for Enjoying an Ocean Cruise with an Aging Parent
- Overcoming a Parent’s Reluctance to Go on Vacation (see answers in Part 1 and Part 2)
- Which Islands to Explore when Visiting Hawaii?
- Funnest Travel Moments with Mom
- Cell Phones for Seniors
- Chinese Food in China vs. in the U.S
- Medication Lost or Stolen while Traveling
- Thailand or Indonesia?
- Electric Wheelchair Rentals
- Tips for Travel Beginners
Even Mom got in on the action, answering a few reader questions including:
“Do you get bored in retirement?”
“What was Val like growing up?”
I look forward to helping YOU prepare for a great time reconnecting with your parents through travel!